Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I am back!

So after a very long hiatus due to pregnancy and the birth of my newest addition, I am finally getting back into the swing of things! I am so happy to be shooting people again (don't worry! it doesn't hurt!).

I have so many exciting things in the works! I will be updating my website in the new couple of weeks and working on my new DIGITAL photo packages! This is the first time I have ever offered digital images. I have always believed that my client's photos should be displayed BIG in their homes and not on a computer, and I still believe that! However, I realize that things are changing, and this includes the way we share our memories.

I am very excited to offer new digital photo packages. This is your chance to own ALL of your session images and the ability to print and share as many as you would like. Wow!

And now introducing the reason I have been missing and so incredibly busy! Miss Ava. She is 10.5 mos old now. I can't believe how fast time flies!








This one is so bittersweet. I cannot believe how fast she has grown. Seems like only yesterday......

No comments: