Saturday, October 20, 2007

A glimpse into their world... Part 2. :)

More of the wonderful family I photographed on their family farm...

It truly was a pleasure to meet and photograph every one in this bunch! They were so laid back and easy going. Made me feel right at home, even though I had never met any of them prior to this day. :)

I loved this guy's curls! He was so quiet and mellow and truly a pleasure to photograph. And wow, is he ever handsome!


This guy was really a hoot! He has 6 girlfriends! Yes, SIX! He was so sweet and funny and can actually ride that skateboard thingy really well. I don't think I could have even stood up on it. So sad. But so true. :)


And this beautiful girl was a firecracker. I think she could do ANYTHING. Really. She is gonna be President or something some day. :)

And I had to throw this one in.
It was so great to see her in her dress with her pink boots and net tromping around in the mud catching frogs! And yes, she caught several!


Thank you ALL for letting me hang out and photograph each one of you just as you are. I truly enjoyed every minute of it. :)

No comments: