Monday, October 15, 2007

A little glimpse of their world....

The best part of doing what I do is the people.

Hands down.

I love meeting new people and interacting with children. I love learning a little about each family during our time together. I always leave a session feeling energized, motivated and happy.

This session was no exception. I was invited to photograph these adorable twins at their grandparent's farm. I was able to see where mom grew up and where she now watched her own children explore and run and play and climb trees and catch frogs! It may sound silly to some, but it is a great honor to be entrusted with such a task and be invited to one's home. Not just their house, but their home!

They were some of the nicest people I have ever met and I truly enjoyed every minute!

Here are just a couple of images that grabbed me. There are many more that I love, but for now, just a preview. :)



And this picture is one that I think is just the cutest! Not a particularly "great" picture, but it is especially funny to me. Here are the twins as "Jerry" and Rosie" and they are NOT posing as frogs. They are posing as TOADS. They were very sure to point out the difference to me and they assured me that their pet's Jerry and Rosie are indeed toads!

No comments: