Sunday, March 30, 2008

Little Bitty Babies & Music.........

I stumbled across the neatest website for music (thank you Laura!). You can compose your own playlist and use it on myspace, facebook, your blog, etc. And it is free! I think you can add something like 100 songs. I have been playing on it for a while now, setting up my playlist. Good times. Good times.

Here is the link if you want to check it out playlist.com

Music makes me so happy.

Know what else makes me happy??

Babies. I love them. I love their little baby sounds, their little baby smells, their little baby smiles.

These little babies are twins. They are very different though, both in looks and in personality. They are equally precious and beautiful and oh-so-sweet!

Yeah, in case you cannot tell, I love babies. :)

I just love how she is pointing at her cheek here. Like she is saying "you see this face, lady? it is SLEEPING, so take your camera and leave me be!"
They are blessed with a wonderful (and super fast running!) big sister.


No comments: