Friday, March 14, 2008

Officially Spring Break here! Yippee!

Well, it is Spring Break for my kids starting at 3:00. They are SO excited, although I kinda think they are getting the short end of the stick with Spring Break and Easter weekend in the same time frame. I know it might seem strange, but I love when my kids are out of school and we can hang out, go watch movies, eat pizza and, um, oh yeah, SLEEP IN!

Anyway, it is sure starting to look a little like spring every where. Had a session with the nicest people and their beeeeeeeeeeeeautiful little boy. I have said it before and I will say it again, the people I meet really make my profession so interesting and inspiring. This couple is really going to make a difference in the world and I am so happy to have met them. :)



No comments: