Saturday, September 29, 2007

Giving back, Paying it Forward- New Contest. :)

I am very excited about this one! This is a new and very different kind of contest. I read about this on another blog and thought it was a fantastic idea and couldn't come at a better time of year!

This is a chance for YOU to help ME "Pay it forward" and also get something back in return!

Here are the details: Do you know a family that would love and appreciate custom photography, but it just cannot be a financial priority at this time? Is there someone you know that is in need of a little "pick me up?" The Holiday season is FAST approaching and this is your chance to help spread a little joy and cheer!

If you know a family in need and would like to nominate them to for a very special "Spread the Joy" session, just send me an email at sunshine @ abeautifullight.com and tell me why you think your nominee should be chosen.

*Everyone that submits a nomimee will receive a free session and a free 5x7 portrait! Just for helping to spread the joy! How's that for some Holiday cheer?!*

The family that I choose as the "winner" will receive a fabulous gift of a FREE session and a FREE session album! This is over a $500 value!!

This contest will run through October 15, 2007, so get your entries in before then.

I am so excited about doing this, so spread the word and help spread the joy!

No comments: