Friday, September 7, 2007

Just for Kenneth. :) Tagged again.

Ha! Well, another talented photographer Kenneth Deboe has tagged me! Kenneth is such a great guy that he deserves his own post, so even though I have posted my 8 things, I am posting 8 more. Just cuz!

1. I get sea sick and car sick (if I am not driving).
2. I love David Lynch and love *almost* everything he has ever done. I had a chance to see him and a do a Q&A in Dallas on his new movie Inland Empire and missed it! I was devastated (not really, but close!).
3. I do not eat beef, pork or chicken.
4. We have a beta fish named Eddeddekka. Yes, you read that right. My daughter named "her."
5. I am left-handed, which is supposed to mean I am creative or something. :)
6. I am part of a "trio" of high-school best friends. One of them was murdered when she was only 20. The other is still my dearest friend and I love her and feel she is beyond "best friend" status and is now just "family." Love you Jen!
7. My favorite lenses to shoot with are primes. The 85mm is workhorse lens.
8. My childhood dream was to be a ballerina and to eventually teach and run my own studio.

I am tagging (I will try to add more later).
Susan Robichaud
Gen Lamky

No comments: