Sunday, September 16, 2007

Look at these gorgeous little ones! Sneak Peek!

I had so much fun photographing these beautiful kids. When I arrived at their home, I could hear the oldest saying "It's Miss Sunshine! It's Miss Sunshine!" I instantly knew it was going to be a great time!

They all had the most amazing eyes!

Look at this perfect little angel. She was so so precious.



This handsome little man is also a FRESH FACES winner! Congrats Mr F.



And Mr. C. He looked SO handsome in this hat. He was so sweet.



Thanks for letting me come hang out with you guys! And thanks, Mr. F for helping me carry my things to the car! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sunshine, your images are so beautiful! You are one very talented girl. I love to peek here at your blog when I have time and am never disappointed!