Thursday, September 6, 2007

Holiday Portraits in the Park!

I am so excited! My friend and fellow photographer Kellie Friedman will be joining me to offer a limited number of Holiday Portrait sessions this year.

We have created specially priced packages with beautiful, custom designed Christmas and Holiday cards. Need a gift idea for grandparents? We are also offering slideshows, albums and more!

The cards we are offering this year are absolutely beautiful. We have several designs to choose from. I am sure you will find one you love!

The sessions will be quick and painless, approx. 20 minutes each, and will take place at beautiful Lakeside Park on October 6th.

If you would like more information, or would like to schedule a session, please email me a sunshine@abeautifullight.com.

Here is just a small sample of the cards available. Aren't they fantastic!?

No comments: